I’d like to thank you for visiting Restronics- Southern California. This site has been designed to be a resource for all: Our Manufacturer Partners, our Distribution Partners, and most importantly, our Customer Partners. This site is intended to educate, inform, and be a place to get ideas and leave ideas. It’s very important to me that it is a value to you. So, if you have any ideas you would like to share, things you want to learn about, or, just want to leave a comment, I invite you to do so.
Managing Partner, Restronics – Southern California
Our Southern California Team represents some of the leading product lines in the electronic manufacturing equipment and supplies industry.
Our goal is to find and represent the best solution for your electronic and medical equipment manufacturing equipment and supplies. Let’s talk and discuss your needs.
Our services are offered at no charge to our customers and prospective customers. Our services are mobile and we will come to your facility to perform the services.
Electronic Manufacturing Industry Stats and Growth Projections in 2021
These trends have meant that there are a variety of factors changing the industry. There are several key statistics that have been highlighted as a result of this. Some of the most notable include:
- Hourly downtime is affecting the majority of businesses, with 98% saying that it costs them $100,000 or more per hour.
- Predictive maintenance could reduce costs by 20%.
- Unplanned outages could be avoided with predictive maintenance by up to 50%.
- The majority of large companies, 72%, require 99.99% minimum uptime.
- The industry is expected to grow by roughly 8% by 2025.
- 50% of IoT spending is set to be focused on transportation, logistics, and discrete costs.
- 40% of IoT customers prefer dealing with a pre-established company.
- 63% of companies believe that investing in IoT devices will increase profitability.
- Three-quarters of companies will have digitized their supply changes by 2021.
- Close to a third of companies have already implemented IoT into their devices.
We share our expertise, views and news about the electronics and medical equipment manufacturing industry and our principles.